Frequently Asked Questions
All you need to get started is an iPad or tablet, a stylus, a free annotation app, and one of our planners! Use the clickable tabs, dates, and buttons to navigate effortlessly throughout your planner! Experiment with different font colors, insert digital stickers and much more. We also provide Youtube video tutorials showing how to get started!
yes, our planners can be used with any annotation app such as GoodNotes, Notability, Xodo, ect.
How do I download/import my digital planner?
- Download your items from your computer or tablet. A download button will be available right after your purchase is complete. You will also receive an email containing a download link.
- Save the planner file wherever you would like (files, Dropbox, iCloud, ect).
- Open whichever annotation app (GoodNotes, Notability, Xodo, ect) you will be using with your digital planner
- Select the import button (+) on your app and choose the planner file from the location that you saved it in the previous steps.
I am getting an error message. How do I unzip my files?
Most IPads/tablets will automatically unzip files when they are clicked. Another quick way to unzip a file is to simply open it on a laptop/computer and double-click the file and it will automatically unzip to display the individual files.
The clickable tabs aren't working. Can you help?
Most annotation apps have a read/write button that allows you to switch back and forth between writing and clicking. Ensure that you have the read-only button selected when you are trying to navigate to a different section of your planner, and unselected when you are trying to write.
How do I use my digital stickers?
- Download and open your digital stickers and save them to your device's camera roll or files app.
- When in your annotation app, click the photo/insert button and then choose the sticker you'd like to use.
- Drag the sticker wherever you'd like!
Which devices and apps are compatible with your planners?
For apple users we recommend the free annotation app GoodNotes and for Microsoft and Android users, we recommend the free app Xodo. Our planners are also compatible with all other annotation apps, Excluding OneNote.
All products sold by The Planners Collective are available for instant download as soon as your purchase is complete. Therefore we cannot provide refunds or exchanges. We recommend to everyone that they read each product description carefully and/or reach out to us for clarification before making a purchase.
Have a question? Contact me using the form below!