Frequently Asked Questions
All you need to get started is an iPad or tablet, a stylus, a free annotation app, and one of our planners! Our digital planners are very intuitive. Use the hyperlinked tabs, dates, and buttons to navigate effortlessly throughout your planner! Experiment with different font colors, insert digital stickers and much more. We also provide a detailed visual instruction guide with every purchase!
No, you can use our planners with the free app Notes Writer (Apple Devices), or Xodo (Android/Windows Devices).
How do I download/import my digital planner?
- Download your items from your computer or tablet. A download button will be available right after your purchase is complete. You will also receive an email containing a download link.
- Save the planner file wherever you would like (files, Dropbox, iCloud, ect).
- Open whichever annotation app (Notes Writer, Goodnotes, Notability, Xodo, ect) you will be using with your digital planner
- Select the import button (+) on your app and choose the planner file from the location that you saved it in the previous steps.
I am getting an error message. How do I unzip my files?
Most IPads/tablets will automatically unzip files when they are clicked. Another quick way to unzip a file is to simply open it on a laptop/computer and double-click the file and it will automatically unzip to display the individual files.
The clickable tabs aren't working. Can you help?
Most annotation apps have a read/write button that allows you to switch back and forth between writing and clicking. Ensure that you have the read-only button selected when you are trying to navigate to a different section of your planner, and unselected when you are trying to write.
How do I use my digital stickers?
- Download and open your digital stickers and save them to your device's camera roll.
- When in your annotation app, click the photo/insert button and then choose the sticker sheet you'd like to use.
- Press and hold the sticker sheet and select 'crop'.
- Use the rectangle or freehand tool to crop the specific sticker you'd like to add to your planner.
- Drag the sticker wherever you'd like!
Which devices and apps are compatible with your planners?
For those using an IPad, we recommend the free annotation app Notes Writer. For those using Microsoft or Android, we recommend The free app Xodo. Our planners are also compatible with the popular paid apps GoodNotes, Notability, ect.
All products sold by The Planners Collective are available for instant download as soon as your purchase is complete. Therefore we cannot provide refunds or exchanges. We recommend to everyone that they read each product description carefully and/or reach out to us for clarification before making a purchase.
Want to talk to a team member? Contact us using the form below!